|The menu items.|
|The scene from my table.|
|The large water. Probably 25 - 30 oz.|
|The dip. A classic. Salad and fries.|
- Which Meal - Lunch on a weekday with my friend Chris W.
- Establishment - The Pumphouse, a nice local bar in downtown Bellevue.
- Establishment Type - Bar. TVs, crowded.
- Restaurant Crowdedness - Crowded
- Menu Description - "French Dip Sandwich - Our fresh cooked thin sliced roast beef on a french roll with au jus or bbq sauce."
- Price - $10.99, includes salad and fries.
- Service speed - Fast
- Service quality - High
- Helpfulness of Waitress - Helpful. I asked a question of whether to get the French dip (roast beef) or burger dip and she said that the French dip was "more popular". French dip it was!!
- Water size - Large. Bonus points!!!
- Sandwich size - Conservative but good enough.
- Dip Type - A Classic
- Meat - 3 of 5. Basic but good Roast beef.
- Au Jus - 4 of 5. Good au jus. Hot, dark, salty.
- Au Jus amount - Good. Enough au jus.
- Skewer Type - Fancy toothpicks.
- Other nice things - Lemon in water. Salad and fries included with the basic order.
- Salad Size - Good enough
- Salad taste - Good. Good croutons, some little carrots.
- Dressing - Blue cheese. Good enough.
- Restaurant Cleanliness - Good.
- Bread - 2 of 5. A basic (but good enough French roll, store bought).
- Bread toasting - Slightly toasted.
- Other Sides (French fries) - Good enough, crunchy fries. Ketchup delivered in little metal container.
- Overall - 3 of 5. It's a pretty good basic / classic dip!
- Reasons to go back - Good, crowded place with good service and very high quality, consistently very good food! Good beers.