- Fry temperature bad. He reported that is sweet potato fries, which he often gets and I believe must prefer over normal French fries, came out luke (temperature, not Skywalker, inbred!).
- Bread good. He reported that the bread was good and toasted lightly.
- Meat quantity bad. There was a reported lack of meat. And I quote, "Not enough meat."
- Jus good but lacking in portion. He gave me feedback suggesting that the jus was good and "reasonably tasty". He told me that he was forced to ration jus, which he said was, "Not good."
- Onions a disappointment. The sandwich contained "sauteed onions", which he reported as "merely cooked" and not carmelized, which I could understand how this might upset him.
- A 3.5 of 5 overall. Not bad! In all, he scored the sandwich a 3.5 of 5, which isn't too bad. Good for you, Brian. Keep on dipping!
|The plated unit with what is apparently a side of ranch and ketchup. Indulging in sauces, I see. Dark jus. Good portion on the sandwich.|
|Looks like tasty provolone cheese and visible (lightly toasted) buttered bread. The bread crust is shiny, which is nice effect. One time I shaved using the reflection in bread.|
|We can tell at this point that we are devoid of meat, which is a major buzzkill.|
|This is Brian's demonstration of the lack of cooking on the onions. We can also tell that his jus-tank is quite low for as much sandwich he had left, which must have been a quite sad and lonely feeling.|