|Fanciness with Layouts from Instagram.|
|The place. I was on my way home from work and had basically skipped lunch so was starving. I knew this place had dips so I gave it a shot.|
|It's a diner with fancy things like gumball machines.|
|Diner. Got it?|
|And they have a menu, which is nice if you want to know what a place serves.|
|A variety of dipped-sandwich (French dip platform) options.|
|Other things, too, and breakfast all day.|
|I suppose those things make milkshakes.|
|I didn't wait long and then my meal of food magically appeared!|
|There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice looking. Jus is a lighter brown color but looks legit. Nicely toasted bread. Some pickle chips. Golden fries.|
|You can see the butter on there. Pickle chips also look appealing.|
|I like eating French fries sometimes. I dipped these into ketchup. I wanted to ALSO dip them into yellow mustard but none was on the table and I didn't want to hassle the limited staff.|
|Like I said, light colored jus but it was also delicious and authentic.|
|Green tasseled toothpicks to make sure things don't go flopping everywhere. This is like a sandwich's brazier.|
|Beef. It's not high grade burger or anything like that but sometimes I really like to eat burger. And it doesn't have to be too fancy.|
|We dip French dip sandwiches.|
|And we get them soaked in jus.|
|And we eat them for enjoyment and nourishment.|
|We make progress on our projects.|
|We continue and try to use what his provided to us.|
|We see tasty remaining bits and we consume them.|
|Sometimes we succeed.|
|And we don't always have to pay a ton of money.|
Raw Tasting Notes
- Jus look. The jus was a tan-ish/grayish color but that's okay. It looks kind of different, but that's okay. We are tolerant.
- Jus. I drank the jus. It was delicious and gets a 4 or 5
- Sides. I liked the simple yet delicious, refreshing and very effective pickle chips
- Size. This was a "classic size". Not too big, not too small. Had no cheese but who needs it.
- Bread. The bread was soft, nicely toasted and buttered 4 of 5.
- Fries. The fries were good and hot. Where was my mustard!?!?!
- Meat (hamburger). The hamburger patties were low (2 of 5), kind of greasy and even fatty tasting but when we combine that issue with delicious jus, things get good.
- Sandwich and overall. The sandwich alone, without the jus is a 2 of 5 (really not that wonderful) but when we place that sandwich into their delicious jus, it becomes a 4 or 5
- Winning. The jus is the great neutralizer here
Other stuff post facto
|Estrella is a very sweet companion.|
|Sometimes it snows.|
|And sometimes we live at elevation where there is more snow.|
|Like for reals!|
Post a Comment