I had a nail in my tire and time to spend so I walked to Malarky's in Issaquah during lunchtime. It's a typical sports bar and it was really quiet in there on a Monday. But the place is clean and I wound up having a pretty good prime rib dip. Enjoy!
- Sad side salad with kind of old lettuce but nice that the meal comes with both a salad and fries. Nice feature.
- The salad only gets a 2 of 5.
- The sandwich was a good size and wide
- The sandwich was fair, a 4 of 5. It was buttered, toasted and good standalone
- The meat was medium well and got a 3 of 5. It was fine, there was some visible fat on it and that is fine
- The jus was good and salty and got a 4 of 5.
- The jus, on neither cup one or cup two, was hot and therefore it loses points. It still got a 4 of 5, which was good but it needs to be hot. In general, the jus was herby, with a bit of an oily sheen and had great flavor
- The place where I sat at the bar had bad lighting for photography
- This dip overall got a 4 of 5, so pretty good.
- Bread 4 of 5 for its size and quality
- Meat 3 of 5 no too fancy prime rib but good for this sandwich
- Jus 4 of 5 really good jus that they needed to get hotter. Even the second serving was not hot.
- Overall 4 of 5 this is a good and generous prime rib dip and they have other versions of dipped sandwiches on their menu as well