|They helped me find my way there.|
|Cool menu and big, metal soup spoon and metal chopsticks. I was impressed already.|
|So many awesome choices including egg and truffle garlic fries. I was in heaven.|
|Nice touch to their water.|
Notes while I arrived and waited
- Smells good in there
- Great, fun menu
- Lively music playing
- I chose the Banh Mi with pork (which was recommended by my server) and I added a fried egg and truffle garlic fries (which sadly never came)
- I was afraid that the "small side" of pho broth would not be enough
- The sandwich should be big, filling and good
- Fresh cuke, cilantro, pickled daicon, jalapeño, house-seasoned pate-aioli spread)
- Too much mayonnaise?
- Gluten free bread option
- Duck sandwich option: next time
- Will the veggies on the sandwich be too fresh to enjoy when dipped into jus?
- I was on my way to 'Data Viz and Snacks' a fun meetup for people into data visualization in Seattle.
- Slow delivery for the food: it took ~20 minutes?!
|Looks good, big size.|
|Dregs of the pho once done. Good drinking.|
|The egg in there. Looks good.|
|Money shot. "Jus" (pho) not overly dark but was good.|
- The pork was very delicious and the sandwich alone was delicious
- The pho alone was great (we were off to a really good start)
- I almost didn't want to dip because the sandwich really didn't need anything more.
- I give it "Excellent": 5 of 5 everywhere
- I used the jus sparringly but it was nice to have, albeit not central or critical to the meal
- Overall this was a 5: great / perfect sandwich and stuff but not a perfect FD. Great concept.
- They forgot my Truffle garlic fries.
- I'll go back
Non-Meat Toppings 5
As French Dip 4 but still very great