Setting the Stage
|Neat outdoor seating table they have.|
|Outdoor bar area they have.|
|Menu side 1.|
|Menu side 2.|
|French Dip. Thinly sliced roast beef on a hoagie roll. Served with Au Jus on the side. $11.50. "with au jus". No real benefits that they're selling. Probably need a menu revision to better communicate the value of this sandwich to clientele.|
|Tall cans are good.|
|Jessica thought this was a Red Bull advertisement but I don't think it is.|
|It's not. :)|
|Nice little ornamental things out there. It was a nice environment.|
|Even some nice wind-chimes.|
- Bread looks good (looked better in person than it does look in the pics)
- Small but good salad - Cheddar cheese, red onion, tomato
- Medium rare beef which is a nice touch
- Orange skewers
- Very great flavor of the sandwich alone
- Really soft, good bread - it looks soft. But was really good.
- Jus cold and tastes like wine - I asked for more and for it heated. Perhaps to strong of a wine flavor but was good.
- "That's a lot of meat in this one", said Jessica, so that's a plus.
- Good, thick cut roast beef that almost tastes like bacon.
- Sandwich alone a 4 of 5.
- Jus 4 for their use of red wine and was also somewhat spicy
- Bread could have been more toasted
- Jus not something you'd want to drink, too rich but good
ScoringBread 3 of 5 for lack of toasting. But was good and soft.
Meat 5 of 5 for medium rare roast beef that almost tasted like bacon
Non-Meat Toppings - there were none
Jus 4 of 5 for wine taste, spiciness. Very unique and fancy