Jessica and I had just gotten back from my 40th birthday celebration in Lake Tahoe. We had a wonderful time and were starving by the time we landed, so decided to stop by a restaurant in the airport for a quick bite before drive home. I was feeling like a French dip. Why not?
|French Dip. Sliced roast beef, Swiss cheese, baguette, au jus for dipping $12.65. That'll do. Side of chips.|
|The bar scene there. It was pretty quiet there.|
|Nice looking bread, right? Dark jus, right? Skewers green and orange.|
|This bread looks great to me.|
|A nice amount of beef. Swiss cheese (not my favorite). Looks really good and was.|
|Dark jus with that oil sheen that we like.|
|Cheese not melted enough.|
- Medium size (not to big but was plentiful)
- Extremely hot jus, which is good but be warned.
- Sandwich alone is a 4: tastes good and that's important.
- The jus was not overly rich. I give it a 3 of 5 because it was at least very hot.
- The meat gets a 3: it was regular roast beef and the amount was OK.
- The bread was soft but good and I liked it. 4 of 5
- The cheese (non-meat topping) was fine and gets a 3 of 5. It did no harm.
- 4 overall, it was above average.
- Bread 4 of 5
- Meat 3 of 5
- Non Meat Toppings (Swiss Cheese) 3 of 5
- Jus 3 of 5
- Overall 4 of 5
Post a Comment