|Mandalay Bay in the early morning, early October.|
|French Dip. Thin sliced Prime rib, Caramelized Onions, Provolone, Au Jus. Sounds promising. $20 is pricey.|
|The ordering counter. We were there at lunch at it was very crowded. This is just a random restaurant inside the casino that we picked.|
|It came in a clear plastic container.|
|Unboxed. It doesn't look too bad from here and came with a big pickle.|
|But the more I analyzed it, the more it looked really greasy.|
Raw Tasting Notes
- Looks greasy generally. Bad first impression.
- A lot of meat. which is nice
- The sandwich alone reasonable, coming in at a 3 of 5
- It was dripping some kind of unknown liquid, which seemed unnecessary and subpar
- The meat gets a 4 for quantity
- The pickle gets a 4, it was good
- The onions were greasy and not overly exciting, I only give them a 2
- The bread was 3, acceptable
- And now the jus: it was greasy and gets a 1. It tasted terrible and was greasy.
- I didn't even want to use the jus it was so bad.
- The sandwich was moist enough without the jus so why bother ruining it with some poor-tasting grease bath?
- I didn't hardly notice or see the cheese so it gets a 2
- The coleslaw wasn't that great and got a 2
- Overall this French dip gets a 2. It was seriously bad and greasy
Please avoid this French dip. It is overpriced and not good.
Sides 3 (average of good pickle and lackluster coleslaw)
Jus 1, just terrible. I should give it a zero but am feeling charitable. It was bad.
Non-Meat Toppings 2 between the unnecessary cheese and onions
Overall 2 not a good experience. Fix your jus and have a prayer. Make your sandwich, preparation and ingredients less greasy.
Post a Comment