|Sorry for the blurriness. Cheese bread?|
|Cornichons on the skewer, kind of a cute, nice touch.|
|Didn't look very good or meaty. Served with an orange slice. Why? The whole sandwich kind of has an orange hue to it. Why? :)|
|We think we see cheese but it's actually just fat on that meat. :(|
|Jus looks fine, served in a large cup / bowl.|
|The money shot, blurry. Sorry for the bad photography. We can see it's not overly meaty. :(|
Setting the stage
- The bread was a 2. Kind of cheap, white and pillowy with this cheese-top feature which I thought was odd.
- The meat was a 2. It was not heaping and had visible, ugly fat and was a grayish hue
- The jus was a 3-4 but looked and tasted like something from a packet. Good taste, large size.
- Jason said, "The fat looks like cheese", which was definitely a memorable yet sad comment.
- Overall this thing gets a 2