- Sandwich gets a 5 for the really tasty caramelized onions
- Very good and very salty jus maybe/probably a 5
- Smallish sandwich overall but good looking beef
- Onion flavor and topping was fantastic, reminiscent of onion jam at Nine O Bar & Grill in Bellevue
- Messy and perhaps even floppy in general
- Onions tasted sweet
- Peppery taste
- Not a lot of jus provided but it was enough
- Cheese was fun and even stretchy at point like you were eating a pizza
- Best French dip I've had in some time
- Bread crunchy/crispy on some of the corners, which was a big plus
- Very nice little salad they provided that had Bleu cheese sprinkles on the top of the main bleu cheese dressing. Corn in there, too, that made it seem fancy
- Got horseradish cream on the side, thank God. I never even sampled it and it wasn't needed.
Overall 5 Great sandwich. Their previous French dip recipe was good and this one is really good. Onions FTW.