|Quite a bit of meat. Looked quite good.|
|Quite a big bowl of jus.|
|Cute little salad with nice cukes, pretty radish slice, carrots, tomato, croutons.|
|Cute old service dog.|
|Sarah's tacos were quite good, too!|
- Labor Day
- Looks v good
- Comes with a steal knife for cutting
- Nice size
- 4 overall, jus and too absorbent bread the missing link
- Sandwich good, dry
- Mentions soft baguette so could be too soft
- Nicely toasted
- Looks crispy
- Shaved prime rib. How is this possible?
- Juicy actually
- Looks crispy
- Good qty
- They refer to it as 'real', so better be good
- Big bowl
- A little weak
- Mushroomy? Truffle?
- Onions, peppers and provolone could be too much and too rich
- Look good
- Side Salad
- 5 of 5
- Bleu Cheese
- Very liquid
- Pungent, good
- Parmesan plentiful
- Made the salad
- Nicely shredded, a little thicker
- A little kale
- Good contrast on leaf
- Plenty, sharp
- Chewy and crunchy
- Carrot nicely shaved
- Tomato good, crunchy
- Steak Tacos
- Great flavor
SummaryBread 3. Too absorbent. Nicely toasted, buttered, okay size.
Meat 4. Pretty good meat. No real complaints. Was juicy, too. Plentiful.
Non-Meat Toppings 4. They added something. (Cheese, onions, peppers). Peppers made it look good and seem fancy.
Jus 4. Good smelling. Was initally hot, came in a large container. Additional richness and it could have made the whole sandwich a 5.
Overall 4. Was quite well done and fun to eat but I think the somewhat weak jus made it less then perfect. The sandwich alone was good but dry and I hoped the jus would save the day; it helped but didn't rescue it fully, in the end.