|It was a slow Sunday and my mom and I went to "town" to spend time. Brian an his kids were on their way back to the big city so we were able to meet up in La Conner for lunch.|
|Kate, Brian and Dan enjoying coloring and beverages on the deck.|
|Served with good fries. Nice pickle spear. Bamboo skewers which might be the most respectable skewer choice.|
|There's the sandwich. Looks buttered and also a bit dry.|
|Looks beefy and meat-filled. Nice work. Smallish bun size but I'll take it.|
|Perhaps arid meat.|
|Jus semi fancy and with herb infusion.|
|My mom has developed an obsession with what this shop across the street could be. Janice has lots of big ideas for it but I think more than anything is missing her mother who was a retail store and gift shop person.|
Setting the Stage
- French Dip
- Bread. 3. Kinda plain and meh.
- Meat. 4. Decent prime rib but cannot select the doneness which makes me realize it's meh.
- Non-Meat Toppings. 3. Wasn't much going on here. Probably buttered, toasted bread, which was nice.
- Overall. 3.5. It wasn't bad but also not great.
- Service. 3. Was okay. Our gal was friendly. I remember looking out at the 10 tables at one point and realizing that zero had food which was both spooky and unnerving.
- Deck. 5. Nice location. Scenery and people watching.